New Physiotherapist Position available
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate who wants extensive learning in a short period of time. We are committed to making a difference in our community and have a great team who will come along side and support you as you grow as a practitioner and a person.
This is what we have to offer:
- Above award wage - 1st year - $85,000 package (inclusive of accommodation)
- Second year - guaranteed wage and accommodation with additional commission structure.
- Relocation assistance provided (up to $2000).
- CPD support of up to $2000 per year.
- Accommodation provided.
- Business car provided for any work travel.
- Weekly 1 on 1 mentoring with senior physiotherapist on technique and case management.
- Immediate case load to take over.
- Finish Friday at 2pm and No weekend work required.
- 1.5hr flights to and from Sydney, 6hrs drive Brisbane
- All office support provided.
- Direct access to on-site medical imaging.
- Existing marketing systems are already in place.
- Job Type and duration: Full-time Employee with 2-year commitment.
This Role will require to you to have:
- Focus on Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, and dry needling is desirable, but not essential. New/upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
- Manage your own caseload of clients which consist of mostly private patients but also Work Cover, DVA and Medicare EPC patients.
- Work collaboratively with other allied health professionals.
- Attend team meetings and ongoing training sessions
- If this opportunity interests you, please make contact and ask any further questions you may have.
- If you would like to chat directly with our newest associate who has been with us for the last 6months please let us know and we can arrange.
- We will subsidise your travel to come and visit us.
If you feel this might be an opportunity you would like to learn more about or you would simply like to visit, please contact us.